Saturday, March 04, 2006

Newsiness

You may have noticed over in the margin on the right that I've removed the link to my old website. I haven't updated that site in a long time and I don't intend to now that I'm here on Blogger. At some point soon I will likely recycle some of that material here.

In other news, we woke up to a wintry wonderland this morning. It's still snowing about 3 hours later. Ken's done a fine job of documenting it here. Take a look!

Collette got to go outside for necessary stuff, but no walk this morning. She just got groomed yesterday. She's napping on her the couch, nice and warm, nice and dry, nice and clean.

UPDATE (4 March, 3:15 pm): Still snowing - hasn't stopped. I think we have about 5 inches on the ground so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!