Sunday, November 26, 2006

Leftovers Again ?

On Friday we, like most people who do the Thanksgiving thing, enjoyed leftovers:

First, Ken boiled some potatoes. Then he made a fresh mayonnaise. Next, the roast leg of lamb got sliced up and served along side some of our home-grown and home-roasted red peppers. A green salad and a baguette rounded out the meal. Of course, there was left-over pumpkin pie for dessert!

Today, Sunday, Ken is using the remaining lamb for what's called hachis Parmentier. In the states it's called a shepherd's pie. He is certain to include photos on his site, so check it out.

My task for the day is to move our indoor clothesline; it's in a very inconvenient spot right now. We've been talking about moving it for some time, but hadn't gotten a round tuit. Now that I've got my tuit, I'm gonna do it. It involves some measuring and drilling into masonry. Oh boy, power tools!

2 comments:

  1. Leftovers are heaven! I'll have to do your videos at the office where I have better connection.

    Great photos from you both! E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Eleanor! They were deee-licious, too.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!