Friday, November 30, 2007

Puppy Pic Of The Week

Callie sits in the long grass out in the vineyard during a recent walk. This is the walk during which she ran away with Lily. I had to go back out and search for her when she didn't follow me home. Ken had to come out and search for the two of us when I didn't come home after sunset.

I found Callie out at the end of the road, with Lily and her owner. Her owner said, "Oh, I was going to bring Callie back to your house." Yes, I thought, how nice. But when we first saw you, we were very close to my house, and now you're way, way out at the end of the vineyard...

I know it's not her fault. It's not Callie's fault. I have to do a better job. With a leash.

We all made it home safely.

4 comments:

  1. I try to never give dog advice..ha, ha, ha, ha! I kill myself sometimes.. You have a great dog! Apparently, other people think that as well, or they would not want her around them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a pretty good dog, except when she's not. Besides, as you know, most dog problems rest squarely on the owner's shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww. she's looking very Gilda/Rita in these pix. wook at the pwetty grrrl!
    and put the blame on mame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is she getting cuter and cuter, or is it an idea? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!