Monday, May 31, 2010

Funky Feline Fotos

Since the weather has been pretty crappy for the last several days, I don't have many fresh photos to post. So here's another gratuitous shot of the cat. I caught him coming over the gate on his way home from gallivanting. The bell was a gift from a friend in Washington state and the piece that holds the bell just happens to be in the shape of a cat.

I'm tempted to paint the bell and its mount black, to match the cat. What do you think?

Work on the garden has slowed with the rain, but Ken got the final plot tilled up and I'll be planting corn in the next couple of days. Warmer weather is predicted toward the end of the week, so I may be able to get the eggplants and peppers out of the cold frames and into real dirt soon. Then there are the sunflowers (I am determined) and some more herbs to get started. And the grass will have to be cut this week.

9 comments:

  1. Very lovely curious cat :)
    A black bell? sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'd definitely paint it glossy black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bertie is so handsome. He looks like he has been up to something...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second the motion to paint it glossy black.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree....paint it black.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss my black cat; I enjoy them the most.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like I will be painting the bell black. Thanks for all the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a Washington State-style gift!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!