Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Another Chaumont interior

This may be the most furnished room in the Château de Chaumont. I don't have the brochure we got when we visited, so I can't really tell you much about it. The room is on the ground floor at the north end of the western wing and has windows on three sides.

A very pretty room at Chaumont castle.

These windows look northward over the Loire River. It was when I was taking this picture that I noticed the smudge on the lens and cleaned it off. Then I re-took the photos in this room. Unfortunately, most of the prior photos are smudged.

5 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to spring too as I really don't like it when it is dark at 5.30 pm. (Chaumont is really pretty).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, ditto, our Oregon days are about 2 hours long since we have fog during the mornings and by the time the sun comes out - one has to rush and get things done as it goes away so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It appears to be a music room. I wish they would just stop changing the time. Either keep daylight savings or keep the regular time, but stop changing twice a year. It really serves no purpose other than to annoy people like me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nadege, just a few more weeks, then the trend reverses!

    judy, :)

    mary, it's often overcast here, too, for days on end. We like the sunny days when they come.

    starman, the time change doesn't bother me at all.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!