Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cold clear nights

We're under a high pressure system right now and the weather is quite clear. Often in this situation we get stuck under heavy fog, but for the past few days what fog there is is quite light and burns off quickly. That leaves us with clear skies and cold temperatures.

A recent sunrise without fog, just a few low clouds.

It's good weather for comfort food. We're having fish soup again for lunch today and if there are any more leftovers, they'll go into the freezer for another time. I'm planning on making leek and bacon pizzas for Wednesday's lunch. Pizza is one of my basic food groups.

6 comments:

  1. Pizza is one of my basic food groups, as well. But I haven't had any since someone else went on a diet! What time is lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pizza, chocolate, pasta: my 3 most excellent food groups! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing tomorrow's pizza photos, live and direct from the ovens of Sant'Antonio-sur-Cher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leek and bacon pizza sounds like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Especially when it's homemade pizza! Leek and bacon is one variety I've not had the pleasure of trying...

    Another fab photo!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!