Wednesday, June 11, 2014

After the rain

It's been a damp few days around these parts. We've had mostly sunny days with rain overnight or in the morning, except for Tuesday when we spent the day under scattered showers. At least we don't have to water the garden.

A vineyard view after a recent thunderstorm.

I've been holding my breath with the storms hoping that we don't get serious hail. Not only could large and sustained hail damage our roof, but it could also destroy our vegetable garden and seriously damage crops (including grapes) that so many in our region depend upon. So far, so good.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I worry about our roof as well if we were to have large hail. Love your panorama... great moody sky and composition with the dirt road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed for you all.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!