Thursday, September 25, 2014

Throwback Thursday

This is the last Christmas that Ken and I had in our San Francisco house before we sold it and moved to France. It was December of 2002; I was 43 years old. At that point we had put money down on the house in France and were still trying to decide how to proceed.

I'm never too far away from a glass of bubbly wine during the holidays.

We ended up selling the house two months later and moved out in March. Still, it wasn't until June that we actually arrived at the new place in France. We spent several weeks with friends in California, then set out across the country to finally spend a month in North Carolina before flying out to France. It was a whirlwind.

3 comments:

  1. and I assume you have had no regrets either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a nice house and you're still missed, but I know how much happier you both are in France. It was a bit of a leap of faith, and a great move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable,cutie pie you were/are Walt. Are you sure we haven't met? If we had I would have snapped you up in a second. You wouldn't have stood a chance from my onslaught. Make sure you tell Ken how lucky he is we never met. (smile)
    Ron

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!