Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Lost again

Last week, Ken drove up to a local wine cooperative and, with his purchase, they gave him this promotional scratcher. It came with no instructions, no rules, and no indication of what the prize might be. But how could I not be excited by the words jouez, gagnez ! (play, win!)? Not to mention the rainbow colors and little wine bottles. I grabbed a coin and rubbed off the golden, um, whatever that stuff is you rub off a scratcher. Perdu. Lost. Sad face.

The teeny-tiny print on the right says there's a web site where you can find the game rules.
I needed a magnifying glass to read it.

After I lost, I noticed that I had scratched off the game piece in the shape of France. That's got to be worth something, n'est-ce pas ?

4 comments:

  1. merde! bon chance next time....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Said two of the boys. cheap no questions, followed by the boys went out. cheap ray bans uk Two security door is to get the boys to estimate cigarette, blowing mist . A cheap ray ban sunglasses sale large door, one wearing two boys are in school uniform smoking a cigarette puff volume. cheap if not finished, one of the boys cheap ray ban sunglasses uk walked beside cheap said. cheap asked to say to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only a promise... another trick

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!