Sunday, March 08, 2015

Periodic puppy pics

Callie was looking the other way, so I called her name and she turned her head around to look at me. That's a strange expression on her face! I liked the way she was back-lit in the morning sun. The grass was frosty, but we still ended up with muddy paws.

Callie in the vines. These vines have been pruned to a single cane. The canes will be bent over and attached to the guide wires before they sprout.

Ken leaves today for Paris, then flies out early Monday morning for the US to visit his family in North Carolina. Callie, Bertie, and I will stay home and putter around. There's work to be done!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pic of Callie...
    I got BC withdrawl again...
    there's a slight "OK, fine, finished?" look upon her face...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Callie just watch "Taxi Driver" by any chance? A lovely portrait. This would make a nice painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love puppy pics, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From previous posts, I know you will keep busy,Walt! Will you take the new car out for a spin once in a while too?
    That isss a funny look on Callie's face! Our animals are such fun to have in our lives!

    Mary in Oregon



    ReplyDelete
  5. tim, I think it's more of a "what do you want now?" look...

    stuart, "you barkin' at me?"

    bettyann, you're welcome!

    mary, yes, the car will go out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!