Thursday, March 19, 2015

Primroses

The primroses are putting on a show. They come up in the yard every spring with purples, whites, reds, and yellows. I kind of rushed this picture, so it is what it is. It won't be long before I have to run over them with the lawnmower, but I'll wait as long as I can.

Purple primroses in the yard.

Today Bert goes in to see the vet for his annual check-up and shots. Provided he sticks around in the morning, that is. He is usually there to get his breakfast first thing, but I will close him in once I feed him to make sure he doesn't wander off. The appointment is early, so he shouldn't have to wait indoors too long.

6 comments:

  1. "He is usually there to get his breakfast first thing, but I will close him in once I feed him ".....
    you do know the cats read our blogs, Walt!!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun for you, taking a cat to the vet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Bert ride to the vet in a cage or around your neck (that's what our cat does if left free in the car)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Evelyn, your comments are always the best :)

      Delete
  4. Oh Walt, I LOVE primroses. I wish I could go outside to see if mine are in bloom. Another beautiful photo radiating happiness Walt. Thanks for sharing.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. tim, I unplug Bert's computer when it's time to go to the vet.

    carolyn, the only hard part is making sure he's around when it's time to go.

    evelyn, he didn't do the neck thing; he was fascinated looking out the windows.

    ron, glad you enjoyed them! I'll post some more soon. Happy healing!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!