Friday, May 29, 2015

More wildflowers and pizza day

The spring show goes on out in the fields as the wildflowers continue to bloom all over. I don't know what this one is called, but I see them here and there. They're not as numerous as the buttercups or daisies or even the wild bellflower, but they're there.

This one is not quite open all the way.

We're making pizza today for lunch. I made the crust last evening and let it rise over night. It rises for eighteen hours in total. The toppings will be ham, cheese, mushrooms, and tomato sauce (of course). I'm hungry already!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a Goatsbeard to me... nice pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très belle photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's seems to me to have been a good spring for wildflowers... if not so much for humans.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!