I'm looking toward our little hamlet with the river valley behind. Callie's looking back at me.
I'm having one little problem with our new programmable wireless thermostat. I've noticed that every day, at around the same time, the unit drops its connection to the boiler's receiver. Once or twice it's reset itself, but most times I do a manual re-set which involves going down to the boiler, removing the unit cover, and pushing a button. I do this twice, because the unit will usually drop the connection a second time within a few minutes. But, after the second reconnection, it holds for the next twenty-four hour cycle. Then, the next day, the same failure occurs at around the same time. Is a puzzlement.
I realized that this was a "pattern" yesterday, so I'm waiting today for around 10:00 to see if it happens again. I'm not sure what to do about it. I may try to reset the unit to factory defaults and see if that solves it. Otherwise, we'll have to call the installer back.