Sunday, March 27, 2016

What's up, doc?

People eat chocolate rabbits this time of year. We eat a real one. Today Ken will cook up the Easter bunny for lunch. This year it's lapin en gibelotte, a rabbit fricassee with white wine. Yum.

Spring blossoms.

We had a series of rain squalls over night driven by a little wind. But it's tonight that we're expecting more serious wind. I'll have to look around outside to make sure that things are secure, and close up the shutters on the windward side of the house before bed time. I hate wind.

4 comments:

  1. Have a peaceful Easter. Rabbit sounds delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have ever eaten real rabbits. Are they tasty? dark?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosia, thank you!

    anne marie, you can say that again!

    michael, they're all light meat and take on the flavors of what you cook them with.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!