Monday, September 05, 2016

Out of the woods

Callie and I went through the woods on one of our recent walks. She knows the way. In fact, I think the path that exists there is one that she's made with us over the years. In this picture we're coming out on the eastern side toward home, but normally we enter here and go the other way. Thankfully, there are no lions or tigers or bears. Oh my.

Callie leads the way.

The temperature has dropped and I feel much more comfortable. It's not cold at all, but it's not hot, either. Phew! Things are supposed to stay relatively warm for the next few days, with a hot day thrown in around mid-week. Can't complain.

4 comments:

  1. Callie in the forest just after the previous picture of Callie on the (not-yellow brick) road makes me think she's sniffing the underbrush for the beginnings of that magical route.
    That's a very impressive wood stack, sir. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. judy, I'm glad. There are more!

    emm, it's always best to start at the beginning.

    michael, :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!