Monday, February 27, 2017

Doodly-doo

I don't know what that means, but it's what popped into my head when I saw this on the ground. It's probably a grape vine tendril that got cut off during one of last summer's trimming runs.

Does it look like a doodly-doo to you, too?

Today I'm going over to the lab for the now biennial (every two years) blood work. Our current doctor said for people in good health, he only needs to see the blood results every two years. The other doctor made me do it every year. I don't know if the national health service has changed things or if it's just this doctor, but it's fine with me. Our local lab is in the process of moving, but the new location isn't open yet, so I'll go to the same old place this time.

2 comments:

  1. Charming photo. The title made me think of the Tom Thumb (movie) song. But then I realized of course I was wrong. Those are "Do-de-do-de-do"

    ReplyDelete
  2. mitch, I'll have to look that up... I don't remember it.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!