Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Some Paris memories

My good friend L. in upstate New York is coming to Paris next April for a couple of days before embarking on a tour of sights in Normandy. I'm planning to go up and hang out with her while she's in the city and although she has activities planned with her group, she also has some free time that we can spend together.

A very yellow chair and stool in a Parisian sidewalk café.

I thought I'd post some photos of Paris from my archives in anticipation of the trip. I'm trying to find photos that I haven't posted before, so they might not be the best or most interesting images. I'll let you be the judges. These first pictures were taken in September 2011 while my cousin and his wife were on their honeymoon in Paris. I used my first digital camera, a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7 bridge camera. I wasn't taking raw format photos back then, so these all came out of the camera as compressed jpgs. It was during this trip that I decided to investigate upgrading to a full DSLR camera, which in fact I did the following year.

2 comments:

Tell me what you think!