Monday, January 15, 2018

Uni-fied

Here's an old favorite from 2004 (before I started blogging). I posted it here in 2006 during the blog's first year. It's taken on the grounds of the château at Bouges, about an hour south and east of us. I don't think I've been back there since then. I don't remember what was going on when I took the picture, but I was lucky to have the camera ready.

Four kids on unicycles with one running behind. Château de Bouges, October 2004.

This was before I had my own digital camera. I was using one of Ken's first cameras, a Canon PowerShot Pro 90, undoubtedly set on automatic mode.

7 comments:

  1. In the British Daily Telegraph on-line there is a short video report of Yuan Meng the baby panda at your local Zoo making a public entrance. Very cute and when weaned will be released to the 'wild'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great and rare shot to catch. And I love the contrasting textures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend of mine's grandkids learned to ride unicycles in the fourth or fifth grade. It was a school wide program. Wouldn't have been fun to ride one of those as a child of course. Now bikes are a bit dangerous for me now that I'm up there in years lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just think how your photographing life has changed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Il y a une ambiance particulière, très forte qui se dégage de cette photo. Il doit être très difficile d'utiliser ces engins sur du gravier comme le font ces enfants.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!