Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wet

As long as I'm digging around in the archives, here's a another shot from over twenty years ago. I took this one in the then-new Parc André Citroën on the river in Paris' 15th Arrondissement. The little girl was riding around the jets on the plaza-level fountain trying to outrun the spray.

I would set this shot up a little differently if I were taking it with my digital camera today. Color slide, 1992 (I think).

It would be interesting to see the what the park looks like after so many years. Maybe I'll have an opportunity to go over there the next time I'm in Paris. If the weather's good, of course.

4 comments:

  1. It certainly was a bright, sunny day the day you took this photo. With all of this cold weather it's kind of a shock to see this and realize how warm it must have been -- ha!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun. Would love to see a new shot of this by you. Maybe you can find that little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. judy, certainly not this time of year, although it has not been cold at all. Yet.

    mitch, she probably has a little girl of her own by now.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!