Tuesday, February 13, 2018

The snow must go on

Or maybe it just seems that way. The weather people are actually predicting snow showers for this afternoon. We'll see what happens. This morning the sun is shining. And since it's Tuesday, there's a little Tasha in today's photo. Can you see her? She finally got into the spirit and enjoyed the snow. I made snowballs for her to chase and at one point she was grabbing little mouthfuls of snow to eat.

On our way home from the morning walk.

We were up at 05h00 this morning, which is typical for Tuesdays. The weekly garbage pickup happens each Tuesday morning at five, on the dot (we're the first stop, I guess), and Tasha gets excited by the truck, its flashing lights, and that beeping noise it makes when it turns around at the end of our road.

7 comments:

  1. Tasha, and Dudo and Moose, should get together at 5... and let the rest of us sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is vorboten here for any building works or garbage collection to happen before 7am. Not a bad thing, really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 5:00 a.m. is so early for trash pickup to come, making all that noise. I think ours comes around 6:45, because it's when I'm leaving for work, but... 5:00? wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's no great relevance, perhaps, but once when I was staying in Barcelona, I was woken up by the sound of the refuse truck stopping and starting and picking up the refuse bins all the way along the street - at 2.45 a.m.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. autolycus, I just discovered your comment in my spam folder. I have no idea how that happened, since you're a pretty regular commenter. So here it is! Sorry about that...

      Delete
  5. Tasha looks so tiny in the distance...

    ReplyDelete
  6. mitch, I'll second that!

    andrew, we're used to it. Now we just have to get the dog used to it.

    judy, often I sleep right through it. It never bothered Callie, so I'm hoping Tasha will get used to it in time.

    anne marie, she's tiny even close-up!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!