Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Tasha Tuesday

We're still in Souvigny. I guess I took more photos there than I thought. This spot was toward the end of our walk where the abbey church towers came back into view. The small streets around the center of town had obviously been recently re-paved.

The areas in front of doors and garages are paved differently from the street itself. Cool!

Tasha was alert, and she's getting better at being tied to my waist, although we don't do it that often. Still, I had to perform several pirouettes along the way to avoid having my legs bound and falling over.

4 comments:

  1. I do love the different paving to define entries... and Tasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do streets like these have flooding problems?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mitch, yes, Tasha adds a certain je ne sais quoi...

    judy, :)

    linda, I don't think so. Since there are no curbs, those channels are there to guide rain water down to the drains.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!