Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Bus stop

This is the Batobus, a river transit system with eight stops along the Seine in central Paris. The boat in this image is pulling in to the Hôtel de Ville (City Hall) stop. The service sells one- and two-day passes for unlimited rides and unlimited on/off privileges. It's a great way to get around and do some sightseeing at the same time.

City Hall stop for the Batobus, the Louis-Philippe bridge, and the tip of the Ile Saint-Louis on the right.

Ken and I rode the Batobus once or twice over the years. I didn't take it at all on this trip, but I did get to ride in a boat. More about that later on.

4 comments:

  1. Another great photo- the sky is a feast for my eyes as is Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful photo treatment. Great shot to begin with, of course! I love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. evelyn, thanks!

    mitch, gracias.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! What a sky shot!

    Mary in Oregon

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!