Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A glimpse of Saint-Augustin

Directly up the boulevard Malesherbes from the Madeleine church is the imposing church of Saint-Augustin. Built in the late 19th century, the church blends elements of the romanesque and byzantian styles. It's not a church I know, except as a landmark.

Standing near the southwest corner of the Madeleine church looking up the boulevard Malesherbes.

It turns out that my hotel was not far from the church, but I was more focused toward the other direction during my Parisian weekend back in April.

3 comments:

  1. You sure did cover a lot of ground in that one little weekend. But, Saint-Augustin? That doesn't look like anyplace in Florida I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mitch, have you been to Epcot? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walt the Fourth:
      I actually wondered about Epcot when I wrote my silly comment... but I've never been there!

      Delete

Tell me what you think!