Saturday, June 09, 2018

Around the islands

As we got closer to the islands and the center of the city, we were losing good light for photography, but the sights were stunning with all the nighttime illuminations coming on, and we were two days away from a full moon. I spent a little time on the narrow deck outside the window next to our seats.

I believe that this is my friend L taking a photo of the Pont Neuf and the almost-full moon with her smartphone.

Approaching the Pont Saint-Michel which connects to the Left Bank (still on the right!) Place and Boulevard of the same name.

Navigating a narrow channel between the Ile de la Cité and the Left Bank at the Petit Pont.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a fun photo, getting to see the colors in the image on the phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see this wonderful City through your eyes Walt. It makes me long to visit it again....

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!