Wednesday, September 25, 2019

A blustery day

With rain. That's what Tuesday was. The rain gauge read nine millimeters (about a third of an inch) when the sun came out late in the afternoon. It's not a lot, but it helps. Much of the rain was more like drizzle, called bruine in French, than hard rain.

A vineyard parcel out by the end of our walking route. It's already been harvested.

We're expecting some more rain this afternoon. Before that comes, I want to get out and pick the tomatoes that have ripened since the last time I picked. I see some more sauce in our future!

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo. It makes it look as if Earth really IS round. (Don’t tell anyone.) We’ve got summer heat and sun again today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mitch, we're definitely in a fall pattern now.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!