Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tasha Tuesday

Here's a two-fer. I couldn't decide which photo to post, so you get two. Two-fer Tuesday? It was a rainy afternoon and Tasha was indoors. She sat inside the sliding glass doors and watched, as she does. She watches for cars, trucks, or people coming up the road. She also gets fascinated by the birds coming to feed from the suet balls I put up in the fall and winter. Lots of activity.

Tasha longs to go outside, but it's raining.

When a car or truck comes up the road, she can see it through the trees. She jumps up and runs downstairs to bark at it. When the birds are at the feeder, she just watches without barking.

At some point, some time, somebody's going to come up that road. I'll be waiting.

Sometimes Bert the cat comes in and sits beside her. It's a cute scene, both of them looking out the window together. I try to get a photo, but usually by the time I get the camera one of them has moved away. One day, I'll get lucky.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, so calming (except when she barks, I’m sure)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo with the bird. I guess Bert has taught Tasha how to watch a bird like a cat does- very quietly. I hope to see both pets on guard one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tasha is so pretty, even from the back. How many of us can say that about ourselves? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, her bark can be ear-piercing at times.

    evelyn, it is funny when they're watching the birds together.

    bettyann, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!