Thursday, September 10, 2026

Still here

So sorry that I've kind of left without a word. I'm still here. We've had a string of pesky health and home maintenance issues and the very, very hot weather we had this summer really took the fight out of us. I just haven't had the energy/desire to deal with photos or write about anything in recent months. The blog kind of fell by the wayside.

But that, like the weather, may be changing! I have a few things beyond the daily routine kicking around in my head. We'll see how it goes.

I think of you all frequently and appreciate your concerns and well wishes. Hope to see you more as fall approaches. I'm looking forward to some pumpkin pie!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Walt.... glad you are still here and OK....
    Sometimes, life gets in the way
    Keep on Truckin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! Glad to see you back here and all ok. Yes, the heat has been draining but hopefully it’s moving on. We actually had some rain this morning and the temp has dropped into the 20s. Looking forward to reading your next post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU for the update, we worry about you-all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanks for the update...I figured you were very busy! C in California

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to hear from you! I'm so glad that there seems to be an answer to Ken's vision problem... I'm sure that you both must feel like fixing that will change everything for the better :) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Routine is good. When I open up my computer and start checking on the news, one cog in the wheel is checking up on what's happening in your neck of the woods! Certainly there are days when I just am not up to it - - and you, two, are certainly entitled to the same -- but you have been so reliably consistant... I was keeping my fingers crossed you would be back! Here you are, thank goodness! Glad you have something of interest you are thinking about for the future and glad you are thinking about some pumpkin pie. A tasty part of Autumn!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your update, Walt, it's highly appreciated ;-)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good to hear from you. Hope things begin to settle down and that Ken is much better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!