Depending where (and when) you are, Fall 2026 has arrived. The weather is pleasant, nowhere near what we experienced in the summer months. The grape harvest is done except for the possible exception of some late-harvest-grapes that may still be lingering out there. Now it's time for the leaves to turn and fall. We're in no hurry for that, as long as our pleasant weather holds.
I have to get a handle on my photo data base. I let it get out of control this past year. Bother. As for the yard, I think we've lost another tree. The big Xmas tree in the back looks pretty much dead. I wasn't expecting that. The heat was just too much for it. I need to talk the landscape guy about adjusting the schedule of things if that tree needs to come down. I will take some pictures before that happens.
This little grape vine got slightly ahead of things The photo is from mid-August. And I'm having trouble centering my caption.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!