Monday, July 06, 2026

Temperature's risin'

Our daily high temperature is creeping up toward the low 40s. That's the low 100sF if you're counting. The mornings are deceptively cool. The high occurs at some point in the late afternoon.

The sun rises before what promises to be another "scorcher."

The people who work in the vineyards out back start their days as the sun rises. Tasha takes us for morning walks at about the same time. Our evening walks are short. 

5 comments:

  1. Are you thinking of buying at least one air conditioner? I admire you for being able to manage the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary in Oregon06 July, 2026 21:42

    I would limit my afternoon or evening walks as well. How is Tasha doing in the heat? Beautiful sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I didn't have air conditioning I would have died a long time ago. Air conditioning, one of the few pleasures of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, we think about it, but we really don't want one.

    judy, :) thanks.

    mary, she seems fine. She lounges on the tile floors most of the day.

    ron, it's normally not this hot here. But where you are is more used to the summer heat and, I would add, humidity.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!