Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Be it ever so humble

I made it home on Sunday. The return trip started out well, but it took a bad turn when my Delta flight from Las Vegas was delayed not once, but twice. We were three hours late taking off, one hour of that spent sitting on the plane at the gate while luggage was loaded. Fortunately for me, I had a five hour layover at Los Angeles and I had no problem getting to my Air France flight home.

After a couple glasses of chardonnay, the sign on the bar started looking pretty.

I didn't take my camera on this trip as I wasn't planning any major sightseeing. Instead, my goal was to hang out with my cousins and that we did. I did have the camera on the mobile phone, so I do have some photos to share. I spent the first night of my trip at an airport hotel prior to departure. I ventured down to the hotel lounge that evening for a drink or two and some people watching. The hotel (Ibis) had music playing. I assumed it was a selection of music put together especially for the hotel chain. It was called "Ibis Music" and this was the sign on the bar.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back home, Walt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had no chardonnay and still find the sign on the bar to be pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!