Friday, October 04, 2024

Where did he go?

By the time this posts, I will be on my way to adventure. I'll be visiting cousins in the Las Vegas NV area, one of whom I haven't seen in over twenty years. Today I'm training up to the airport in Paris, will spend the night there, then, if all goes according to plan, I'll fly out on Saturday morning.

Where did he go? When's he coming back?

I'll be there for a week, arriving back home on Sunday, the 13th. Ken and Tasha will be at home while I'm gone. I had originally planned to take this trip last spring, but that didn't work out, so we rescheduled for now.

I've been to Las Vegas a few times, so this trip will be for hanging out with the cousins, taking it easy, and maybe venturing out for a short hike or two in the desert. I won't be blogging during the trip, so this space will be quiet until I get back. See you then!

5 comments:

  1. Have safe trips and nice hanging outs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time. I hope Tasha and Ken get on OK without you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels and good times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twenty years is a long time! Enjoy your time with your cousins. Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!