Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday Random Ten

So I've seen other bloggers do this: they play a random selection from their ipods or other music players and list the first ten songs to play - the random ten. I don't have an ipod, but I have put some of my music on the computer. Not a lot, certainly not all, but some. So I decided to try a random ten. Here's what I got:
  1. Des Adieux Trés Heureux (Etienne Daho)
  2. Don't Ask Me Why (Billy Joel)
  3. Comment Te Dire Adieu (Jane Birkin)
  4. Indestructible (Véronique Sanson)
  5. Les Pluies Chaude de l'Eté (Etienne Daho)
  6. Desir, Désir (Laurent Voulzy)
  7. Si Tu T'en Vas (Véronique Sanson)
  8. Cadillac Cruise (Laurent Voulzy)
  9. Widmung (Franz Liszt - not sure which orchestra)
  10. Big Shot (Billy Joel)
Judging from the number of repeat artists, I see that I have to put more of my collection on the computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!