Thursday, February 15, 2007

Trash Day In Wine Country

What more is there to say ? Except this : we do recycle our wine bottles. Mostly, we re-use them since we by wine in bulk from the vintners and bottle and cork it ourselves at home. Then we rinse out the bottles and re-use them. When we buy bottled wine, the empty bottles go to the recycle center.

This photo was taken in Vouvray and I think we had put the bottles out next to the gate prior to taking them to the recycle place. They are on the inside of the gate here, not out on the street.

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't been able to catch a photo of the bottle and glass recycling green thingie at the bottom of my building. When I start hearing the glass noise, it's to late to get my camera! It's quite spectacular though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claude,
    I cringe at being home when the recycling truck comes by... the glass noise is rather embarrassing!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!