Saturday, November 17, 2012

Everybody must get stoned

Especially if you live in Washington State or Colorado. Could this be the beginning of the end of the criminalization of pot? Or will there be a substance abuse backlash in the coming years? I haven't done much research on the topic as it doesn't really affect me, but I haven't heard anything about whether the said states plan to regulate and tax weed, like alcohol.

Inside the courtyard at the Château de Blois. Get it? Stone... stoned? Hahahahaha!

Oh the times, they are a-changin'. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to find some potato chips.

7 comments:

  1. Now, there's an idea for a fragrant balcony plant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just clicked on the picture to stonefy it. Great! Now, I’m astonified [?].

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our friend John (whom you met in Saint Georges) says that the Bible speaks directly to the recent votes here in WA state, votes which legalized marijuana and gay marriage on the same day.
    Citing Leviticus 20:13, he claims that the Bible is finally making sense to him and his partner: "A man who lays with another man should be stoned".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anyone who isn't going to use that Leviticus thing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. anne marie, :)

    ellen, no kidding!

    chm, lol

    dean, yup, that's been all over the internet! Tell John "hi" for us (or should that be "high?")!

    starman, I resisted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOW I know what Bob was talking about!!!! Love all the stones... !!

    I just logged on to the blogging world and wanted to see what you guys did/ate for Thanksgiving!!!
    Hope all is going well with you all! Happy Holidays and hope to see you in the springtime... Hugs, Leesa (n' Alex, too).

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!