Friday, November 16, 2012

I see you

I was up on the ramparts of the Château de Blois taking pictures when I noticed this pair of women down below. The one on the left was taking a photo of her friend on the right. Just as I pointed my camera toward them, the woman with the camera pointed hers up at me. When she saw me she burst out laughing and I snapped this.

The stairway is part of a street called La Rampe des Fossés du Château.

Unfortunately, the woman on the right started moving, so she's a blur. Just before she moved, she looked up to see what her friend was laughing at. Had I been quicker with the shutter button, I might have captured that.

5 comments:

  1. Nice bit of "streetphotography", Walt... it is the theme of this weeks Pentax User competition... but I haven't seen anything to grab as an entry this week... to busy here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A moment shared with a smile is special

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Loved the angle of the stairs with the upward view.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone gets so despondent when daylight savings time goes back to regular time; why doesn't some clever person suggest that they just keep it going?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!