Thursday, April 14, 2016

River fog

I totally had the wrong lens on the camera for this shot. Tuesday morning was foggy, so I took out the 100mm macro lens for some close-ups of dew and spider webs. You will likely see some of those soon. But when I looked back toward the river and saw the fog rising up from the valley to engulf our house, I realized that I should have had another lens on the camera.

I made a lot of adjustments in Lightroom for this result.

Still, I took a whole bunch of long photos with the macro lens. They're not great, but they're not bad, and I think they convey the mood. Here is one of the "better" ones. You be the judge.

3 comments:

  1. I like that, especially the streak of clear blue sky above. Very moody. It's what you see when the music gets really creepy and just before the bad guy/vampire/agent of vengeance shows up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. emm, I hope they don't show up! The fog burned off and we got a sunny day in the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... Wow! Yeah, I immediately noticed the wrong lens was used (ha!).

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!