Sunday, April 10, 2016

Twisted

Ok, it's time for some dry weather. I have to cut the grass before it gets taller. Unfortunately, I don't see a dry spell in the near-term forecast. I may have to pick the least wet day to make the first pass through the yard.

You can see some green leaves beginning to sprout.

When I was arranging the seedlings in the greenhouse/tent on Saturday, I could see Callie sniffing around the outside edges. She knew I was inside, but couldn't figure out how to get in. Then she found the door and wedged her nose in, but her eyes were still outside. I pulled the door open and she walked right in to inspect. There is barely room for the two of us in there, but she saw it and now she's satisfied.

7 comments:

  1. The weather is getting really boring now isn't it?! And every time there is a fine day I have commitments, so I'm never going to get the mowing done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That weather sounds like it could begin to feel oppressive, especially when you have so much that needs to be done. I'm glad Callie has satisfied her curiosity (and that the greenhouse has apparently passed inspection). And now I've got the song "Twisted" in my head (or "right out of my head").

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Callie's nosey, non? I wonder is Bertie will want a look soon also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Callie stories are always great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing more satisfactory than a satisfied pooch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosia, thankfully!

    susan, I know! Every day it grows a little more...

    mitch, it's not really oppressive, but sometimes it feels like it will never dry out. It's just the season. I hope...

    evelyn, I haven't seen Bert show any interest yet.

    judy, :)

    michael, yup!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!