Sunday, December 17, 2017

Slow

There's not much going on photography-wise right now. I haven't been motivated. The weather's not been very keen. I was in town on Saturday morning, but I was on a mission and didn't take the camera. Ho-hum. The tree is up and decorated now, so there's a photo op. And the outside of the house with the holiday lights on is another possibility. Yawn. I probably shouldn't mention that the image of the week is recycled from 2011. Sigh.

A vineyard parcel in late fall.

I'm sure I'll snap out of this slump soon enough. This morning at six, when I went outside with Tasha, I could hear an owl very close-by. And a rooster was crowing loudly over on the next road. Sunrise was still two-and-a-half hours away.

7 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of President Macron. Unbelievably, some US newscasters are still pronouncing his name as Macrone. You'd think they would have caught on by now.
    Looking forward to the photos when you get off your duff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s good to slow down ever once in awhile......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd forgotten that Macron was so young- it's neat he came to the zoo and castle nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chambord! Well, we can just imagine him there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Understandable -- at this time of year, all I want to do is hibernate. But the solstice is coming, and it's on your birthday, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you could post a photo of the telephone book and I would find it interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sheila, I was kind of weirded out when he started cozying up to Trump, but I guess that's over now.

    linda, true!

    evelyn, I got out to the market early to avoid any traffic issues.

    judy, they stayed in a high-end gîte on the grounds.

    emm, not far off now!

    michael, be careful what you ask for... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!