Sunday, August 19, 2007

Le Barroux

Le Château de Barroux.

After lunch we headed for the Mont Ventoux. Along the way we passed by the Dentelles de Montmirail where there are several small towns perched here and there. They're all worth visiting, and I think I've seen most of them over the years. One is called Le Barroux, and on this trip we stopped to have a brief look.

The view from the château's terrace.

We just wandered around a bit and didn't even try to visit the château. But the views of the valley were nice. I really don't remember much else. In fact, if I hadn't happened to snap the sign on the château, I don't think I'd know where I took these pictures.

A cat relaxing in Le Barroux.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you've been everywhere!
    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!