Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Tasha Tuesday

Here we are one morning during our last heat wave. These days, when I'm taking photos during our walks, Tasha's leash is attached to my waist and she's never far from me. She ends up in many of the pictures I take. Not a bad thing.

Tasha and her shadow wait for me to take the picture.

It looks like I'm wearing bell bottoms. Perish the thought. They're old jeans that are a little baggy and the boot cut doesn't help. Who knows what fashion faux pas lurk in the hearts of men? The shadow knows.

8 comments:

  1. I've got shadow photos of myself on the beach. I'm wearing shorts and my legs look like bell bottoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My town is swarming with students returning to start their fall semester next week. More than 50% of the males are wearing those tight leg jeans that look like they have been painted on. I could never begin to get into a pair of those! I can't imagine how difficult it must be to peel them off in this humid weather we are having. I'll stick to my comfortable old dad jeans thank you very much. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaaa haaaaa! My dad used to quote The Shadow alll the time :j
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I believe the shadow, you’re looking west!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Tasha look good in any light!
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was growing up I used to listen the The Shadow I think on Sunday nights - I was in bed so the covers were tight around me and I would reach out a quaking hand to turn off the radio when it was over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep wondering when bell bottoms will return.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quirky texts almost always get a laugh (outloud!) of me! Merci, Walt!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!