Sunday, March 26, 2017

Flashback

I'm fresh out of photos for the blog! Time to get crackin', I guess. Here's a shot of the Panthéon in Paris that I took last spring. On my way to Canada and the US, I spent an afternoon in Paris and took the climbing tour up onto the dome of the historic church. I took this photo on our way up, but I don't think I ever published it.

The cupola atop the dome of the Panthéon in Paris.

It's time, also, to get crackin' on the vegetable garden. I think I mentioned yesterday that I want to plant seeds in the greenhouse. Today is the day!

6 comments:

  1. I don't remember you sharing this photo last year. Wonderful! Have fun in the greenhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind, you'll have plenty to post once you have the new puppy ! That's if you're not too tired, of course !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! You are going to have a fun spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Planting seeds is so exciting. Good luck in your gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mitch, playing in the dirt (soil) is always fun.

    coppa's girl, that's for sure!

    judy, :)

    evelyn, we hope so!

    michael, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!