Monday, September 14, 2015

Notre Dame en silhouette

Here's another photo of the cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris, this time silhouetted against the setting sun. Again, it's a scan of a slide I took around twenty years ago. I'm enjoying redoing these old slides once again. It's nice to see old photos and remember the trips we were on. And it's nice that they can be re-worked and given a second, even third, life.

Silhouette, silhouette.

I am in media black out this morning so that I don't find out who won the US Open men's final. I've recorded it over night and will watch it later today. Don't tell me!

5 comments:

  1. "so that I don't find out who won the US Open men's final. Don't tell me!"....
    Sorry.....
    ....
    ...
    ..
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    The Winner!!

    Great silly yeti!
    But there was a bit of dust around....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still heartbroken over Serena's loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The winner of the U.S. Open? Vic Seixas!!! Oh, wait. That was the year I was born.

    (Would I do that to you?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tim, ha!

    sheila, yup. I was rootin' for her.

    mitch, Neale Fraser was champ when I was born, but that was before the Open era.

    gosia, it's worth the trip!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!