Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tower reflected

This photo didn't turn out the way I had hoped. I should have moved around some more for a better angle. But, still, I like the imagery of the tower, graphically depicted as a reflection in the river, juxtaposed with the actual tower. I wonder if this sign is still there after all this time?

The sign is for a company that runs boat tours along the Seine River.

Today I am in the clinic at Blois. I'm having a routine exam, one that I had for the first time five years ago. They will put me under a light general anesthetic for about fifteen minutes. It will be a nice nap. I'm already looking forward to eating vegetables again once it's done.

4 comments:

  1. You are probably home having veggies by now (I am guessing tomatos!). Hope your procedure went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, everyone! It all went smoothly and all is well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!