Thursday, September 19, 2024

A closer look

It's the massive château de Beynac again, this time zoomed in for more detail.

Le château de Beynac, Dordogne.

They keep adding moons. This latest one is the "partially-eclipsed-full-harvest-super moon." Really. What's next? The not-so-full blue moon of Kentucky? The late-harvest moon over Miami? The it's-only-a-paper moon? The Hepburn river moon? The hits-your-eye-like-a-big-pizza-pie moon? The fly-me-to-the-new moon?  In other words, I could go on.

3 comments:

  1. I wish you had gone on. I love it. I was wondering when I chateau becomes a castle, so I looked it up. I never knew chateau was French for castle! How have a lived this long?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the moons, but this last one is very nice whatever they want to call it.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!