Friday, September 27, 2024

Rocamadour [5]

This view is looking down from that overlook/walkway in yesterday's post. It's zoomed in a lot.

Looking down.

The wind is still blowing here, but it's nothing like what's going on in Florida right now, thank goodness. Meanwhile, the grape harvest continues. There were hand-pickers in one of the parcels out back yesterday. A mechanical harvester worked several other parcels. It's out there again this morning in the dark. I'm thinking the growers want to get their grapes in before they absorb too much (rain) water.

2 comments:

  1. Another great photo. Hard to imagine the heights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm thinking the growers want to get their grapes in before they absorb too much (rain) water.".... I think you are probably spot on... I have apero tomatoes that are spliting as I touch them to pick!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!