Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Another "mystery" château

It's really no mystery, it's just that I haven't made an effort to identify it. UPDATE: Ken used the Google photo ID app to identify the château. It's the Château do Fayrac.

Another Dordogne château.

I did get some yard work done yesterday which I hope is part of the prelude to cutting the grass later this week. I cut down the fading artichoke stalks and added them to the pile of yard waste that I've made where the vegetable garden usually goes. Then I covered the pile with a tarp so it doesn't turn into a soggy rotting mess before I can get rid of it. I did some weed whacking along the back yard path and I applied some herbicide to the tree stumps in the north forty where weeds are brambles are trying to take hold. They're sprouting where the mower can't reach.

5 comments:

  1. The spring foliage makes it rayant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good bit of work, in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you’ve been to so many chateaus, I understand it’s difficult to separate the experiences. Kind of like us with Burger Kings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. evelyn, lots of green!

    judy, one thing a day (or enough little things to add up)!

    mitch, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!