Thursday, September 05, 2024

More signs

Here are two more restaurant signs that I saw in central Sarlat. I liked the play of shapes and the light.

You gotta love a restaurant called "The plate of foie gras."

I got in touch with the landscape contractor yesterday (he answered my email right away!) and he set the date for our annual hedge trimming. Well, not the exact date. It will be "début décembre" (early December), depending on weather and other things. So that's one less thing that we need to worry about this fall. Next thing: firewood.

4 comments:

  1. Another great photo (and great eye). Yay for the hedge trimming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My overall memory of the short few hours I spent in central Sarlat, is... yellow stone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And lots of nice angles too.
    BettyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, what a relief!

    judy, there is that!

    bettyann, :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!