Friday, September 13, 2024

Oisons

Not to be outdone by the chickens, goslings (baby geese) were also roaming free at this place we visited not far from Sarlat. These particular goslings look like they're enjoying some down time. Tuckered out from all that running around, I suppose.

A gaggle of goslings?

It's still chilly this morning and the heat came on again. It doesn't stay on long, just enough to bump the temperature up a degree or so. They say we're in for a warm up soon. I can see the grass growing.

5 comments:

  1. Ah, down time, I get it. Anyway, beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a chuckle out of that too.

      Delete
  2. Such cuties! They are in for an interesting future,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaa haaaaaa ;)
    Thanks for teaching me the new word, Oison!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mitch, how do you get down from an elephant? hehe...

    evelyn, and they're tasty, too! ;)

    judy, :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!