Sunday, May 08, 2022

Warm

The weather is getting nicer by the day. We're promised a very summery week this week. T-shirt weather. I'm planning to grill burgers for lunch today. The vineyard is leafing out and I've seen some flower buds on the vines. It would be nice if work started on the deck this week. Hope springs eternal.

Tasha likes to walk through these woods regularly.

We kind of took Saturday off from yard work. I did go to the market and got some white asparagus, strawberries, and a beautiful bunch of sweet radishes. I also noticed that a new restaurant is opening is Saint-Aignan. I wonder what it will be like.

6 comments:

  1. It’s wonderful how quickly the colors change in the vineyard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when fresh produce starts to appear in the spring. The vineyard looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the last post's photo of the Volvo advertisement... yeah... nothing about it indicates Volvo -- ha!
    I hope that Tasha is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strawberries! Real ones!! Post some pictures so we can drool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new restaurant! I find them exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mitch, it is. I enjoy the changes every year.

    michael, I agree!

    judy, she's doing great. We're still careful with her, no off-leash walks, and she doesn't climb the steep stairs (but she does fine on the main stair).

    emm, I'll try to remember for next week-end.

    michael, we have a lot of out-of-town tourists because of the zoo, and now that covid restrictions are easing, there's a market for restaurants again.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!