Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Blueberry "cheesecake"

It's not cheesecake, but the coconut flan than Ken made last week. It was tasty by itself, but since we had some blueberries in the freezer, I decided make a little topping for it. It turns out that blueberries and coconut go pretty well together.

It looks like cheesecake but it's not. No cheese in there. And it was delicious!

Will it rain, or won't it? That is today's question. Météo France shows showers most of the day for us, but the weather site we look at on line just shows clouds, no rain. I've found that the Météo France forecast is very general and is not always accurate for us. I tend to trust the Météociel web site more, but like most weather predictors, they are not always right either. We'll just have to wait and see what the day brings.

8 comments:

  1. You're right, blueberries and coconut go very well together, this looks delicious!
    I made a blueberry and coconut cake last year which was very good. Now I am reminded of it, I might make it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walt... look at the rain radar on Meteo 60.... there is a band of rain coming in fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmmm. I hope that's 'Suitable for Vegans' 'cos it looks de-LISH and I'm very nearly there (apart from eggs, that is - free-range, naturally).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh la la, indeed. Bon appétit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my, that looks and sounds delicious. And since Jerry hates coconut, there's a lot more for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks delicious! I love both coconut and blueberries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jean, yum!

    tim, that band fizzled out before it got here. We had no rain all day until around 20h00.

    raybeard, it has eggs and cream, and butter in the crust. Is that vegan? I'm a vegetarian, but I also eat meat. ;)

    anne marie, pretty darned good!

    stuart, merci !

    mitch, he like pineapple, but not coconut?!

    ginny, then you would certainly like this!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!